Which Ventilation System is the Best for Your Living Space?
There are a couple of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While the two are acceptable for recent or remodeled cost-saving dwellings, the style you require depends on your regional climate. Homes in some parts of the country, such as the Midwest, can take advantage of each of them.
Get more information about the systems our professionals provide. Or give us a call at 270-358-3167 for additional facts on which specifically is correct for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for frigid areas.
- Blows air from your living space and replaces it with natural air from out of doors.
- Holds warmth so you won’t have to reheat the outside air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for hot areas of the United States.
- Distributes heat and excess moisture into the outside air.
- Levels out moisture so you can run your air conditioning less.